The Rocker's Place
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Rocker's Place

Bienvenue sur The Rocker's Place... Rock on !!

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

[Interview] The Trade

2 participants
AuteurMessage
B-Max
Administrateur tyrannique & esclave de Ren'
B-Max

Masculin
Artiste/Groupe préféré : Alter Bridge, SepticFlesh, Rob Zombie, Valient Thorr, Alice Cooper, Motörhead, Opeth, Carach Angren, Alestorm, Kamelot, The Cumshots, Mononc' Serge, BugGiRL, etc.
Style de musique : Metal, Hard Rock, et plein d'autres choses.

[Interview] The Trade Empty
MessageSujet: [Interview] The Trade   [Interview] The Trade Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Juin - 4:22

The Trade
1) Why did you chose the name "The Trade" for your band? - We spent Weeks thinking of names and deciding they were 'just not keepers!' So we started firing text messages at eachother throughout everyday, till one of the names seemed to stick!! Thank fuck for work signs hahahah!

2) What's your influences in music? Which bands? Kings of Leon, Muse, U2, Queen, Radiohead, The Mars Volta, Phonics, Bob Dylan, Guns and Roses, Stone Roses, Pink Floyd, Marrilion. ANYTHING GOOD AND WORTH LISTENING TO

3) What is your song you are the most proud of? We am proud of most of the tunes we have written. All of the guys put a lot of effort into making all the parts knit together and produce a great sound and the lyrics are vital to that! From a band point of view, it always seems to be the newest song we have written, that we are most proud of! Everyone agrees that 'Let it all Out' is one of our fav's though cos it has everything in it! But each member has their own favourite separately too! (Mine Ross - In colour - Really proud of the lyrics. But love the rest too!)
We have a brand new tune called "Fight Club" which is nearly ready to be played live and we have high hopes for it, we all agree it's the best tune we have written, which is awesome as we feel we are progressing and learning as a band.

4) How did you feel the first time you played on stage? When that was? I was 15 the first time I played on stage with a band. - I was shitting myself! I still have the video! It is not good ahha! But times have changed!! - The Trades 1st time was a whole different kettle of fish! It was amazing! We have heaps of support and had given out CD's a few weeks before, so the place was jumping!

5) When was your best gig? Why is this the best for you? I think The 2nd ABC2 Glasgow gig we played was the best so far because it was the most professional one we have played. Green room to stage then exiting the stage straight after! The atmosphere was electric and a national paper (the News of The World) wrote a review which was fantastic for us!
Or Maybe our EP Launch at The Doghouse Dundee, it's home to The View and we packed it that night over 310 sweaty bodies in, it was mayhem, although fans crowd surfing were being through out, which was shocking!!!

6) Where do you take your inspiration from? - The band live many different lifestyles so our inspiration comes from all over the place. Personally - Ross - My lyrics are stories from experiences or things I have noticed happening to folk around me. anything can inspire me to write though, from hearing one single word a whole story sometimes forms in my head!

7) Do you know french or belgian bands? If yes, which ones? And what do you think of them? - Yes we know of a few Belgian bands, my fave is dEUS, they are excellent, one of the guys has a couple of albums by Gorky also Zita Swoon (moondog jnr), they played SXSW 10 years ago, if I am not mistaken??
Plus the fantastic, Tim Vanhamel, We are friends with Dave Arcari (Scotlands top Blues guy) and Dave has played Belgium and France a good few times, it was Dave who told us about Tim Vanhamel.

8 ) For the fun... who is the most popular with the girls? - Slut or not? hahahaha! Lets go for Drew!!

9) If you could choose to open a band's gig... which band should it be? Why? - The Kings of Leon! They are amazing and I think their fans would be interested in our sound!

10) Is a tour in France and/or Belgium planned? - Not as yet but we are working on it! We are hoping to come across in Oct, Andy our manager is trying to get it all sorted- We are Mad for all gigs and tours! So hopefully you will see us in Oct!!

11) And the last one for the fun again: what do you think of the nickname "B-Max"? - Reminds me of a yamaha motorbike - the V-Max! So all good to me!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/ValientThorr89
Ormhaxan
Membre expert
Ormhaxan

Masculin
Artiste/Groupe préféré : Finntroll, Mors Principium Est, Black Stone Cherry, Krisiun, Destruction, KoRn, Children Of Gaia, etc
Style de musique : Metal, Hard Rock, HxC, Rock progressif, stoner, etc

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] The Trade   [Interview] The Trade Icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 16:28

Ce n'est pas le genre de groupe que j'adore après écoute, mais ma foi bonne interview !
B-Max
Administrateur tyrannique & esclave de Ren'
B-Max

Masculin
Artiste/Groupe préféré : Alter Bridge, SepticFlesh, Rob Zombie, Valient Thorr, Alice Cooper, Motörhead, Opeth, Carach Angren, Alestorm, Kamelot, The Cumshots, Mononc' Serge, BugGiRL, etc.
Style de musique : Metal, Hard Rock, et plein d'autres choses.

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] The Trade   [Interview] The Trade Icon_minitimeLun 29 Juin - 4:25

Merci d'avoir lu Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/ValientThorr89
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] The Trade   [Interview] The Trade Icon_minitime

[Interview] The Trade
Page 1 sur 1